Friday, September 11, 2009

Got Passports, Train to Kiev Tomorrow

We have the boys passports and we are leaving tomorrow on the train to Kiev! In Kiev on Monday the boys will have medical exams and go to American Embassy for Visas. It is possible we could fly home as soon as Tuesday, maybe Wednesday. I can hardly believe we are this close, I felt it would never happen!!! I miss my family and friends so much and this is the toughtest transition time for us all. We spent the day at our missionary friends house and Denyce appreciated the company as her husband Rob is out of town. So we will say goodbye to this place we called home for almost 5 weeks and amazed at how the Lord has been merciful to us and answered the many, many prayers even being able to leave right when school starts!! I can't wait to see my husband and son and the rest of my family and friends!!!!!! My sweet daughter and son have been such an incredible blessing and I can't imagine doing this alone. I might not have internet service in Kiev so this could be my last post. So if you don't hear from me that is why!!

Again, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your prayers, encouragement and comments! I look forward to them at the end of my day.

Pray for me to be able to get tickets to fly home for all of us.

Blessings in Christ,

Lana

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    Praying for your safe travels home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to meeting your boys! Rachel is missing Savannah and hoping she gets home and to school soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations...can't wait to hear about being "home"!

    ReplyDelete